Join Us for our 2020 Annual Meeting
On Thursday, November 19, 2020, the East Midtown will hold our 19th Annual Meeting of Membership. The public is invited and encouraged to attend this free event, which will begin at 8:00 AM. Due to the pandemic, this will be a virtual event broadcast over Zoom.
It has been a difficult year, but we are coming through it as a community. Please join us for the meeting from the comfort of your home or office as we:
- Review the past year and discuss plans for the future;
- Pay tribute to our own "frontline workers" - the men and women who have provided security, sanitation, and homeless outreach services throughout the pandemic;
- Discuss the organization's financial condition;
- Elect members to the Board of Directors; and
- Hear from public officials.
To register for the meeting, click here. You will be sent a link to access the event before the meeting.
Pleaase note: You must be registered no later than 5:00 PM on Wednesday, November 18 to allow us time to send the link to the Annual Meeting. After that deadline, we will be unable to answer phones or e-mail until after the Annual Meeting, so will be unable to assist late registrants. Thank you for your prompt registration and understanding.