Join to celebrate Manhattanhenge on July 12th!
Twice a year, the sun sets perfectly in line with the NYC street grid creating a unique event nicknamed “Manhattanhenge." In celebration, we've partnered with the FDR Four Freedoms Park to offer the best views and options for fun after the sun sets... and there are also great views down East 57th Street in East Midtown!
We encourage everyone in East Midtown to gather along East 57th Street or take the tram or the train over to Four Freedoms Park on Roosevelt Island for some of the best views and best photo ops of the annual phenomenon... and then, once the sun sets, join us in East Midtown for a belated Happy Hour from 8:00 to 10:00 PM at:
- Amali, 115 East 60th Street (betw. Park and Lexington)
- American Cut, 109 East 56th Street (betw. Lexington and Third)
- Bloom's Tavern, 208 East 58th Street (betw. Second And Third)
- Copinette, 891 First Avenue (at East 50th St.)
- Crimson & Rye, 198 East 54th Street (in the Lipstick Building at Third Ave.)
- The Fitz, 687 Lexington Avenue (in the Fitzpatrick Hotel betw. East 56th and East 57th)
- The Jeffrey Craft Beer & Bites, 311 East 60th Street (betw. First and Second)
- Kurant Wine Bar, 1091 Second Avenue (betw. East 57th and East 58th)
- La Cava, 939 Second Avenue (betw. East 49th and East 50st)
- Paname, 1068 Second Avenue (betw. East 56th and East 57th)
- Perrine, 2 East 61st Street (in the Pierre Hotel at Fifth Ave.)
- Pescatore, 955 Second Avenue (betw. East 50th and East 51st)
To make sure you get the best pictures possible, we'll also have free lens cleaning kits available for Manhattanhenge participants in East Midtown and at FDR Four Freedoms Park!